Before enrolling in one of Blackstone’s career training programs or certificate courses, prospective students should learn about our admissions process and academic policies. Making an informed decision about your studies will put you on the road to academic and career success. Whether you are enrolling in our paralegal or allied health programs to begin a new career, or you are taking advanced paralegal courses to help you take the next step in your current position, you should take the time to review Blackstone’s policies before starting the enrollment process. Use this menu to explore the following topics:
- Academic Information, including admissions, the Online Student Center, Equipment Requirements, International Training, and Graduation & Transcripts
- Financial Assistance
- Military Career Training
- Blackstone Career Center: for current students and graduates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Demo of our Online Student Center
- Class Enrollment
- Blackstone Student Tuition Protection Policy
You can also get more information by downloading our brochures or requesting that we mail information to you using the Request Info button to the left on this page. When you are ready to enroll, it’s easy: just visit our enrollment page using the Enroll Today feature on this page and you are on your way!
Which career is right for you?
For additional information or assistance, contact the school to speak to one of our friendly student advisors.