ICD-10 Medical Billing and Coding
Career Training Program
Medical Billing and Coding School Tuition
At Blackstone Career Institute, your success is our goal! We make it easy for you to gain an excellent education at an affordable cost. Choose the payment plan that best fits your needs and get started today. If you have any questions regarding our tuition payment plans – please contact us for more information and we’ll be happy to help.
Enroll with Blackstone and Graduate Debt-Free
Don’t Forget To Use Promo Code TAPP When you enroll!
- Payment Plans:
- Save Up To $356
- Graduate debt-free
- Low monthly payments
- Free shipping and handling
- No Hidden Charges
Your Medical Billing & Coding school tuition fee includes:
- All instruction, exam evaluation, and grading of homework assignments
- Access to our Online Student Center
- Lifetime access to student forums and chat rooms
- Full student services and support during your program
- Latest edition textbooks included with your course
- Comprehensive and up-to-date study guides prepared by faculty and reviewed by subject matter experts
- Exam grade reports with references for incorrect answers
- Automatic six-month time extension—a $250 value
- Official BCI school transcript
- An embossed Medical TBilling & Coding certificate upon completion of program requirements
Go to our Financial Assistance section to review your financing options that include low cost payment programs, military TA and corporate reimbursement.
*Lessons are released to students enrolled on a payment plan when monthly payments are received and the previous lesson’s exam is completed.
Methods of Payment
You may use your Visa, Discover, Master Card, or American Express Card to securely enroll online. You may also pay for your medical transcription school tuition in full by money order, corporate check or personal check. A returned check fee of $35.00 will apply.
At BCI we want to put your mind at ease about expenses so you can focus on what really matters … obtaining the career education you need to get the job you want!
International Student Policy
International, Alaskan, Hawaiian and Canadian students are required to participate under the full payment plan only. There is an additional charge for shipping/handling of all materials. Please refer to the International Training page for requirements or call (800) 826-9228 prior to enrollment. AK, HI, Canadian and international students may be required to pay extra duties required by customs authorities at the time of receipt of study material. Here is a helpful online Currency Converter.
NOTE: To Employed Individuals
Some students may be eligible for full or partial reimbursement of their tuition by their employers. Your company may be able to take advantage of The Employee Education Assistance Act (IRS Code, Section 127). Check with your supervisor or personnel department.
Student Tuition Protection Policy
We offer a generous student tuition protection policy that covers cancellations and refunds. Review our policy here.