ICD-10 Medical Billing and Coding
Career Training Program
Medical Billing and Coding Training
Employment in the medical billing and coding field is expected to grow by 21% from now until 2020. Start training today for this high-growth career with Blackstone Career Institutes’s accredited online career training program. Because of ongoing changes in the healthcare industry taking full effect in October 2014, we have newly updated our program to reflect the skills and knowledge needed in today’s market. Upon completion you will be prepared to get certified and secure a job in a medical office, hospital, insurance company, or work from home!
Benefits of Blackstone’s Medical Billing and Coding Training Program:
- • Train for a secure job in a high-growth healthcare field with a great income income.
- • Learn both ICD9 and ICD10-CM, Medisoft V17, HCPCS II, and get exclusive access to the
- online materials, and resources.
- • Be prepared to get your Medical Billing and Coding Certification from AHIMA, AAPC, or AMBA. Certified billers and coders have higher salaries and more advancement opportunities.
- • Study from anywhere, anytime and at your own pace. Fast-Track your training if you’d like and start working as soon as you graduate.
Medical Billing and Coding Certification
Certified billers and coders have higher salaries with an average of $48,000, a year and more advancement opportunities. Students who graduate from Blackstone’s Medical Billing and Coding training program are qualified to obtain the necessary certifications from the following prominent organizations.